Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. Over the last seven days, Meter Governance has traded up 1.9% against the US dollar. Meter Governance has a market capitalization of $39.58 million and $171,428.89 worth of Meter Governance was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Meter Governance coin can currently be purchased for about $2.31 or 0.00008646 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003719 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Meter Governance Coin Profile
MTRG uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 1st, 2018. Meter Governance’s total supply is 44,478,868 coins and its circulating supply is 17,124,535 coins. The official message board for Meter Governance is medium.com/meter-io. The official website for Meter Governance is www.meter.io. Meter Governance’s official Twitter account is @meter_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Meter Governance Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meter Governance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Meter Governance should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Meter Governance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Meter Governance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meter Governance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.