Orca Energy Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:ORXGF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 700 shares, a decline of 58.8% from the April 30th total of 1,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Orca Energy Group Price Performance
Orca Energy Group stock remained flat at $3.70 during mid-day trading on Friday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $3.77 and a two-hundred day moving average of $3.65. Orca Energy Group has a twelve month low of $2.90 and a twelve month high of $4.24.
Orca Energy Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Orca Energy Group (ORXGF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Orca Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orca Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.