Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:SGAMY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,400 shares, a growth of 100.0% from the April 30th total of 700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.5 days.
Sega Sammy Price Performance
OTCMKTS:SGAMY remained flat at $4.93 during trading hours on Friday. 459 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 6,204. Sega Sammy has a 1 year low of $3.05 and a 1 year high of $5.22. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $4.80 and its 200-day moving average price is $4.16.
About Sega Sammy
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sega Sammy (SGAMY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Sega Sammy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sega Sammy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.