Lyons Bancorp Inc. (OTCMKTS:LYBC – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, an increase of 200.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Lyons Bancorp Stock Performance
Shares of LYBC stock remained flat at $51.00 during trading hours on Thursday. Lyons Bancorp has a 52-week low of $46.00 and a 52-week high of $58.00. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $51.81 and a 200-day simple moving average of $53.90.
About Lyons Bancorp
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lyons Bancorp (LYBC)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Lyons Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lyons Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.