Simulated Environment Concepts, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SMEV – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 20,600 shares, a drop of 89.1% from the April 30th total of 189,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 545,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Simulated Environment Concepts Price Performance
Shares of Simulated Environment Concepts stock remained flat at $0.01 during midday trading on Friday. 491,703 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 567,105. The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.01 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.01. Simulated Environment Concepts has a fifty-two week low of $0.00 and a fifty-two week high of $0.01.
About Simulated Environment Concepts
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Simulated Environment Concepts (SMEV)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Simulated Environment Concepts Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Simulated Environment Concepts and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.