Skye Bioscience, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SKYE – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 44,700 shares, an increase of 84.7% from the April 30th total of 24,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,032,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Skye Bioscience Price Performance
Skye Bioscience stock remained flat at $0.02 during midday trading on Friday. 364,040 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,622,016. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.02 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.02. Skye Bioscience has a 12-month low of $0.01 and a 12-month high of $0.06. The firm has a market capitalization of $14.57 million, a P/E ratio of -0.30 and a beta of 0.44.
Skye Bioscience Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Skye Bioscience (SKYE)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Skye Bioscience Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skye Bioscience and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.