SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge (OTCMKTS:SPXXF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 46,800 shares, a growth of 414.3% from the April 30th total of 9,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge Price Performance
Shares of SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge stock remained flat at $8.00 on Friday. SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge has a 52 week low of $8.00 and a 52 week high of $8.00. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $8.00 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $8.00.
SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge (SPXXF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.