Status (SNT) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. Status has a total market capitalization of $88.83 million and approximately $683,637.28 worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Status token can now be purchased for $0.0231 or 0.00000086 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Status has traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00007148 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00020885 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00025641 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00017560 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26,709.69 or 1.00017290 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Status (CRYPTO:SNT) is a token. It was first traded on June 19th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,175 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,847,962,966 tokens. The Reddit community for Status is https://reddit.com/r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Status’ official website is status.im.
Status Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.