Steem (STEEM) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. One Steem coin can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00000689 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Steem has traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Steem has a total market capitalization of $80.01 million and $1.05 million worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26,705.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $87.43 or 0.00327403 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00013178 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $150.79 or 0.00564660 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00067294 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $113.20 or 0.00423884 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- Conflux (CFX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001135 BTC.
Steem Coin Profile
STEEM is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 24th, 2016. Steem’s total supply is 409,190,981 coins and its circulating supply is 434,975,775 coins. Steem’s official website is steem.com. Steem’s official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Steem’s official message board is steemit.com/@steemitblog. The Reddit community for Steem is https://reddit.com/r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Steem Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Steem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.