Ascential (OTCMKTS:AIAPF – Get Free Report) had its price target cut by stock analysts at Barclays from GBX 320 ($4.00) to GBX 280 ($3.50) in a note issued to investors on Monday, FlyOnTheWall reports.
Ascential Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:AIAPF remained flat at $2.45 during mid-day trading on Monday. The company has a fifty day moving average of $3.22 and a 200 day moving average of $3.31. Ascential has a 1 year low of $2.45 and a 1 year high of $2.47.
- Five stocks we like better than Ascential
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Ascential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascential and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.