China Teletech Holding, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CNCT – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant drop in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 22,400 shares, a drop of 13.2% from the August 15th total of 25,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 24,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.9 days.
China Teletech Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:CNCT traded up $0.00 during trading on Monday, hitting $0.00. 1,061 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 127,626. China Teletech has a 1-year low of $0.00 and a 1-year high of $0.01.
China Teletech Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than China Teletech
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for China Teletech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Teletech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.