DB Agriculture Double Long ETN (OTCMKTS:DAGXF – Get Free Report) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decline of 16.7% from the August 15th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.3 days.
DB Agriculture Double Long ETN Stock Performance
DB Agriculture Double Long ETN stock remained flat at $4.20 during mid-day trading on Monday. DB Agriculture Double Long ETN has a 1-year low of $3.59 and a 1-year high of $4.60. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $4.17 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $4.09.
- Five stocks we like better than DB Agriculture Double Long ETN
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for DB Agriculture Double Long ETN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DB Agriculture Double Long ETN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.