Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:VINE – Get Free Report) major shareholder Css Llc/Il sold 132,542 shares of Fresh Vine Wine stock in a transaction on Thursday, September 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.39, for a total transaction of $51,691.38. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now owns 556,384 shares in the company, valued at approximately $216,989.76. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. Large shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s shares are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Css Llc/Il also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, September 6th, Css Llc/Il sold 30,000 shares of Fresh Vine Wine stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.50, for a total transaction of $15,000.00.
- On Tuesday, August 29th, Css Llc/Il sold 10,000 shares of Fresh Vine Wine stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $0.50, for a total transaction of $5,000.00.
- On Thursday, August 31st, Css Llc/Il sold 76,880 shares of Fresh Vine Wine stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.48, for a total value of $36,902.40.
- On Wednesday, July 12th, Css Llc/Il sold 5,000 shares of Fresh Vine Wine stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $0.60, for a total value of $3,000.00.
- On Monday, July 3rd, Css Llc/Il sold 140,000 shares of Fresh Vine Wine stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.73, for a total transaction of $102,200.00.
Fresh Vine Wine Stock Performance
Shares of NYSEAMERICAN VINE traded up $0.00 on Monday, reaching $0.43. 330,677 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,301,868. Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. has a 12 month low of $0.21 and a 12 month high of $2.43. The company has a market capitalization of $6.90 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.46 and a beta of 1.15.
Institutional Trading of Fresh Vine Wine
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Fresh Vine Wine stock. GTS Securities LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:VINE – Free Report) during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm purchased 112,512 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $25,000. GTS Securities LLC owned about 0.71% of Fresh Vine Wine as of its most recent SEC filing. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 7.46% of the company’s stock.
About Fresh Vine Wine
Fresh Vine Wine, Inc produces and sells low-carb and low-calorie wines in the United States and Puerto Rico. Its wine varietals include Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Rosé, and Sparkling Rosé. The company sells its products through wholesale, retail, and direct-to-consumer channels.
- Five stocks we like better than Fresh Vine Wine
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Fresh Vine Wine Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fresh Vine Wine and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.