Barry Callebaut AG (OTCMKTS:BYCBF – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 11,400 shares, a growth of 15.2% from the August 15th total of 9,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 114.0 days.
Barry Callebaut Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:BYCBF remained flat at $1,615.00 during midday trading on Tuesday. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $1,782.21 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1,949.08. Barry Callebaut has a 12-month low of $1,575.85 and a 12-month high of $2,175.10.
Barry Callebaut Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Barry Callebaut
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Barry Callebaut Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Barry Callebaut and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.