Hycroft Mining Holding Co. (NASDAQ:HYMCL – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 7,000 shares, an increase of 6.1% from the August 15th total of 6,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 37,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Hycroft Mining Stock Performance
Hycroft Mining stock traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $0.02. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 4,340 shares, compared to its average volume of 28,888. Hycroft Mining has a one year low of $0.02 and a one year high of $0.22. The company has a 50 day moving average of $0.03 and a 200-day moving average of $0.04.
About Hycroft Mining
- Five stocks we like better than Hycroft Mining
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Hycroft Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hycroft Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.