Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. In the last seven days, Meter Governance has traded up 21.5% against the US dollar. One Meter Governance coin can currently be bought for $2.56 or 0.00006825 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Meter Governance has a market capitalization of $55.81 million and approximately $370,402.24 worth of Meter Governance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
About Meter Governance
Meter Governance uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 1st, 2018. Meter Governance’s total supply is 45,498,342 coins and its circulating supply is 21,810,138 coins. Meter Governance’s official Twitter account is @meter_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Meter Governance is www.meter.io. The official message board for Meter Governance is medium.com/meter-io.
Buying and Selling Meter Governance
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meter Governance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Meter Governance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Meter Governance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Meter Governance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meter Governance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.