Sapphire (SAPP) traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. One Sapphire coin can currently be purchased for $0.0070 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Sapphire has traded 3% lower against the US dollar. Sapphire has a total market capitalization of $10.68 million and approximately $2,620.12 worth of Sapphire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,033.92 or 0.05424809 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.33 or 0.00056897 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00024333 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00013938 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00012141 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00005344 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000385 BTC.
Sapphire Coin Profile
Sapphire (CRYPTO:SAPP) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 25th, 2019. Sapphire’s total supply is 1,550,750,018 coins and its circulating supply is 1,530,110,995 coins. Sapphire’s official Twitter account is @sapphire_core and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Sapphire is sappcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Sapphire
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sapphire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sapphire should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sapphire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sapphire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sapphire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.