GoGold Resources Inc. (TSE:GGD – Get Free Report) shares fell 1.6% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$1.18 and last traded at C$1.21. 173,506 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 60% from the average session volume of 434,505 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.23.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Pi Financial lowered their price objective on shares of GoGold Resources from C$3.60 to C$2.80 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research report on Thursday, October 26th.
GoGold Resources Stock Performance
GoGold Resources Company Profile
GoGold Resources Inc engages in the exploration, development, and production of gold and silver primarily in Mexico. The company holds an interest in the Parral Tailings project, which covers an area of 141 hectares located in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico. It also holds an option to acquire 100% concessions of the Los Ricos project, which covers 44 concessions with an area of approximately 24,000 hectares situated in the Jalisco State, Mexico.
- Five stocks we like better than GoGold Resources
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for GoGold Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoGold Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.